1) I met Justin Timberlake at Urban Outfitters and talked to him alone in the corner for a good minute or so. It's a story in itself.
2) Whenever I need to concentrate or focus on completing a paper (more so in college) or my résumé ... I listen to this over and over and over. I love it. It is my forever "FOCUS" song.
3) In 6th Grade, I tried to be a massive Hippie. I looked like I lived in BC times. Then in 7th and 8th grade, I decided to dress like a Gangsta. I wore JNCOs and a beanie. If my parents hadn't been busy being so confused, they would probably have disowned me.
|My Middle School Life in a Nutshell- minus any coolness exhibited in these photos. Images VIA 1 | 2.|
4) I've never had the patience to complete a game of Monopoly. Have you? As far as my memory goes; that game ends when your sister accuses you of stealing from the bank, throws her money in your face and screams "MOM!!!!" as she runs down the hall.
5) I was a 4-year Athletic Letterer in high school. Not to sound like the Uncle in Napoleon Dynamite but I still have a sense of pride about that.
6) I've basically always worked since age 16 and have appreciated that quality in me. That is until Instagram and I now get to see the contrast in my day verses that of 5-year-old Kendall Jenner in her Bentley or any NBA wife who is seemingly a professional heel-wearer. Now I question the so-called value of this 'work ethic'.
7) I can't believe how much I love watching Ari Gold on "Entourage". I NEVER want those scenes to end.
|I love him so much. IMAGE VIA.|
8) I still like Ginger Spice's outfits.
9) I've told everyone I know that at my funeral (knock on wood), I want a photo montage to Michael Jackson's "Earth Song". That ballad still gives me goosebumps.
10) For my last one, I asked my boyfriend to tell me something random about myself. He replied "Um... you usually are sitting in that armchair at night" and then left to brush his teeth. Riveting.
From the armchair that is apparently my trademark: Enjoy your Tuesday.