1. Because I saw a Hula-Girl dashboard Bobblehead today- just hula dancing away, rubbing it in my face with every shake of her hips.
2. Because I need a big, huge, 7-year nap.
3. Because American Apparel just had a huge sale and I got a few things for about 20 dollars. And everything American Apparelish is banned from my work due to the uncovered backs and unisex, falling-off-you sizing. So where will I wear it if not in the tropics? I mean it only makes sense from an economic perspective...
4. Because laziness is a goal on vacay... but over here apparently it's a failure. Wasn't George Costanza on to something?
5. Because my Instagram feed is about due for some Palm Trees. I mean, duh. It's been like 6 months since one has made an appearance. I think that's a violation of their terms of service.
|Vegas - 2012|
6. Because my hair dryer broke and the wet hair, beachy look doesn't really fly with a suit jacket and pencil skirt. And I don't feel super motivated to buy another one.
7. Because I can hear my neighbor right now learning about the birds and the bees. I mean, good for her. But get me outta here.
|San Diego - 2012|
8. Because the only music I have to listen to on my work computer is Nickelback.
9. Because I would like to not be so close to North Korea right now.